General Laws are a system of rules and policies that are given by some of the biggest law governing bodies. These laws can be formulated by individuals or a group of people too. Laws enforced by the governing bodies are meant to be followed by all the citizens of the country. As per russell and… Read more »
Monthly Archives: March 2016
- How Twitter worksA number of commentators are referring to the Twitter libel case of Jack Monroe v Katie Hopkins  EWHC 433 (QB). In particular, the How Twitter Works appendix has got some excited. The full judgment is now on BAILII and (…)Read the rest of this entry »
- Using a bus lane as a cash cowSeveral months back I followed an unfamiliar route across London twice in 10 days. Two weeks after the first incident I received a PCN for driving in a bus lane and 10 days later another one! I could not believe (…)Read the rest of this entry »
- Blogging for lawyers in 2017I wrote this 6 years ago. I can’t see that I would need to update it for 2017. All the talk these days is about social networking. Have you got a Facebook page? Do you Tweet? Are you LinkedIn? But (…)Read the rest of this entry »
- RSS is dying, right?My latest post on Internet Newsletter for Lawyers: I am a long-time proponent of RSS but am aware that it is declining in visibility. Many sites large and small are not offering RSS feeds any more. What’s up? Read more
- The need for technological competenceMy latest post on Internet Newsletter for Lawyers: Across the pond, in 2012, the American Bar Association formally approved a change to their Model Rules of Professional Conduct to make clear that lawyers have a duty to be competent not (…)Read the rest of this entry »
- Brexit for lawyersExtracts from my latest post in Internet Newsletter for Lawyers about the legal and constitutional issues surrounding Brexit: As opinions on this change by the hour, your best bet is to follow the latest comments on Twitter from those lawyers (…)Read the rest of this entry »
- Never mind the quantityMy latest post on the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers. Image: By Eric Fischer on Flickr.
- Writing out loudMy latest post for Internet Newsletter for Lawyers. Image: By Amy Gahran on Flickr.